Monday, May 24, 2010

Today we found out he will be transfered, hopefully tomorrow, to the Neuro Rehab Unit at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray. They are hoping he will only have to be there 10 days. This is good as it is one of the best places for him to get treatment.


We do have a long road ahead of us. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers on our behalf. I can feel them lifting me up throughout the day. Today I got to see the Craig I know and love and it brought peace to the situation. He was a little more peaceful today and not as agitated. Well, as peaceful as you can be while being in a ton of pain. He is starting to really realized what happened but it is still pretty foggy. At this time his short term memory is what they are worried about. He really surprised us with some of the comments he would make though. We would be chatting quietly in the room and he would pitch in on the conversation. They did get him out of bed and he was able to walk 95 feet but he still needs a lot of assistance to do so. I know it is hard for him at this time and I just keep trying to remind him that it will get better.


We also found out today that the police officer does not believe he was at fault in the accident. As sad as I am for the person that hit him it was a big relief to finally know some of what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment