Wednesday, May 26, 2010



Today was a great improvement for Craig. The fogginess in his brain seems to be clearing. They wore him out at Rehab! I was not there for all of it but I did get to see him walk 200 feet with a walker and up and down some practice stairs. It takes a lot of energy for him to do anything.

Tonight he was the most aware he has been since the accident. We had a great time talking. He was a little fuzzy on a few things but I think that was the pain killers they are giving him for his collar bone. His collar bone has been causing him a lot of pain. He says he feels like his bike hit him - I reminded him it was a car.

Craig wanted me to make sure everyone knows how much their thoughts and prayers have meant to him. I read him the messages that have been left for him on facebook this past week. He knew who every person was and he was really touched by the messages.

For all of his pilot friends he figures you'll be jealous of the great beard he gets to grow while he is recovering.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy Craig is doing better we all have been worried about him and I'm glad to see him smiling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great pics! We love you Craig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig so glad to hear that you are recovering. China blocks so many things on the computer that it took Krysti finally e-mailing me a letter from Aunt Linda so I could finally understand what happened to you. I had understood that you were in the hospital but had no idea how you ended up there so we just prayed for your recovery. My son was able to get me through to face book and so now I am catching up. Thanks to your dear wife for all that she has posted. We will keep you in our prayers. Hope that you continue getting stronger and better.
    Love, Effie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics he looks more like himself than the other pictures! It is good to hear that he is improving! Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

    ReplyDelete